Exectuive at Ergode IT Services
Views:112 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
ergode.com - Website Operations Manager - Marketing (6-10 yrs)
- Build website marketing strategy based on analytics data
- Drive more registrations and acquire customer base by utilizing marketing tools.
- Trying out new technologies, tactics and tools to move our business forward
- Manage our social media marketing effectively to increase follower base and effectively run social media campaigns
- Participate in and/or lead brainstorming sessions, workshops, and presentations
- Expert in competitive analysis, find new partners to cross sale products on websites.
- Hands on knowledge of Affiliate marketing and help launching affiliate marketing strategy and pricing structure.
- Collaborate effectively with colleagues from a range of disciplines including Strategy, Creative, Account Management, Media and Technology
- Monitor trends in digital and social media for improvements that can be made to the business
- Research/analysis skills e-commerce auditing, trend analyses (hot topics), and user experience (UX) design
- Exhibit the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side
- Big-picture thinking plus relentless attention to detail and self- starting mentality
- Demonstrated success working in fast-paced, highly collaborative team environments.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- Coordinate engaging content
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and user's engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Develop an editorial calendar along with campaign calendar and ensure content team is on board
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience's attention
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.