Exectuive at Ergode IT Services
Views:95 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
ergode.com - Website Operations Manager - Marketing (6-10 yrs)
- Build website marketing strategy based on analytics data
- Drive more registrations and acquire customer base by utilizing marketing tools.
- Trying out new technologies, tactics and tools to move our business forward
- Manage our social media marketing effectively to increase follower base and effectively run social media campaigns
- Participate in and/or lead brainstorming sessions, workshops, and presentations
- Expert in competitive analysis, find new partners to cross sale products on websites.
- Hands on knowledge of Affiliate marketing and help launching affiliate marketing strategy and pricing structure.
- Collaborate effectively with colleagues from a range of disciplines including Strategy, Creative, Account Management, Media and Technology
- Monitor trends in digital and social media for improvements that can be made to the business
- Research/analysis skills e-commerce auditing, trend analyses (hot topics), and user experience (UX) design
- Exhibit the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side
- Big-picture thinking plus relentless attention to detail and self- starting mentality
- Demonstrated success working in fast-paced, highly collaborative team environments.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- Coordinate engaging content
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and user's engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Develop an editorial calendar along with campaign calendar and ensure content team is on board
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience's attention