Operations Manager at Equtick India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:235 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Equtick - Senior Data Analyst - SQL (4-10 yrs)
We're Equtick India Pvt. Ltd. a subsidiary company of DeepR Analytics, Inc., Canada, is engaged in developing the software, enhancing the platform, and security systems for algorithmic trading solutions and related automated trading products. Another major responsibility for this team is to conduct quantitative research on various trading & markets related topics in order to improve our algorithms.
- You will be part of the Algorithm trading desk, and responsible for quantitative research and data analysis
Quantitative research would involve :
- Querying historical high-frequency market data to identify price patterns
- Applying numerical analyses to draw insights from real-time financial market data.
- Identifying good quantitative trading strategies.
- General technical and fundamental capital markets research.
- Enhance the firm's trading activities by reviewing and analyzing trade executions and reconciliations
- Prepare performance sheets & reports
Job Requirements :
- University degree/college diploma in Computer Science and experience in systems analysis, programming, and database experience with extensive business knowledge
- Advanced knowledge of SQL with minimum 4 years of experience
- Advanced knowledge of Presto for writing queries and procedures
- Solid understanding of database design and development methodology, including query optimization
- Understanding of relevant and emerging database technologies and tools
- Visualization skills using Tableau
- Hands on experience with large scale data warehousing and analytics projects
- Experience with implementing AWS services in a variety of distributed computing & enterprise environments.
- Strong pattern recognition skills, strong memory and attention to detail
- Strong interest in financial markets
- Understanding of market data
- Passion for observing markets in real time
- Exceptional attention to detail and desire to understand issues deeply
- Some experience in Python, R, is preferred and enthusiasm about learning these languages is required
- Strong knowledge of excel
- Strong English communication skills
- Initiator and good leadership skills
- Willing to work in the night shift: 6:30 PM to 3:00 AM
Perks & Benefits :
- Cutting-edge work equipment.
- Two-way transportation
- Health Insurance for self & family
- Term Insurance for self
- Health and wellness benefits
Potential Benefits :
- Profit-Sharing Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan