Business Head at Equity99
Views:562 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
Equity99 - Research Analyst - Digital Segment - Equity Market (1-4 yrs)
Salary Offered : 7-10 LPA
- Research Analyst(Female)-Candidates should be CA / CFA / MBA Finance from premier institute / Graduates with CFA.
Digital Marketing Qualifications & skills:
- Self-motivated yet customer-focused.
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Confident in making research videos for social media platforms.
Other Responsibilities & Duties :
- Fundamental Analysis of companies for portfolio and research purposes.
- Tracking market fundamentals, equity market.
- Preparing reports and stock notes on the equity market and stock-specific work Understanding and identifying the potential risks in the market.
- Develop a deep understanding of what drives financial markets with a focus on equity market keeping abreast of news and trends.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Finance or a related field.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing or financial market, particularly within the industry.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.