Consultant at Black Turtle
Views:527 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Equity Strategy Role - Global Markets - BFSI - CA/CFA/IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (2-5 yrs)
Experience 2 -5 years
Qualification Degree in Finance/Economics/CA or Engineering/Statistics/Mathematics from a premier institute CFA will be an added advantage
Join as an integral part of Asia ex Japan Equity Strategy research team.
- The role will involve supporting senior analyst based in Singapore.
- The successful candidate will be part of a highly-regarded team with a mandate for research on Asia Pacific equity strategy and bespoke client service. The team produces regular written output on a variety of discretionary subjects with a substantial amount of underlying analysis, and the candidate would be expected to contribute to the reports in terms of idea generation and analysis.
- Work on building financial/quantitative models and strategies for the team which use company and/or macro-economic data; maintain these databases on a regular basis.
- Assist in writing full or parts of research reports; Build marketing presentations with the direction of senior analyst.
- Keep an eye on important regional/global news flow which could likely have impact on equities in the region.
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure and amid tight deadlines and be able to respond to requests from internal and external clients (both fundamental and quantitative) in a flexible manner. Candidate is sometimes expected to work late hours due to the requirements of the role which is very sensitive to market news flow.
- The role offers the right candidate huge potential to develop and grow knowledge of the workings of a financial market
- Ideally some experience in equity/credit/quantitative research experience which demonstrates superior analytical ability; or demonstrated interest in pursuing financial markets research
- Degree in Finance/Economics/CA or Engineering/Statistics /Mathematics from a premier institute is mandatory
- Passion in analysing financial/stock markets or understanding
- Tenacity and perseverance to be able to work in fast-paced environment
- Some basic programming/ econometrics skills and background (VBA, R, Python) etc. are preferred. The candidate should be open to spend some of his/her time using programming skills to develop and maintain databases to enhance productivity.
- Some experience of financial databases such as Bloomberg, Factset, Thomson Reuters/ Eikon is good to have
Salary offered: 18-20LPA