Senior HR Recruiter at Golden Hues
Views:779 Applications:238 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:70
Equity Research Role - Sell Side - IT/Oil & Gas - Banking (3-7 yrs)
Equity Research - Sell Side - only IT / Oil and Gas Sector
3-7 years experience. MBA / CA / CFA
Max CTC : 20 lpa fixed + Variable
Under the guidance of the lead analyst, the associate will perform the following :
- Collect secondary and primary data, build and regularly update industry databases and perform industry analysis
- Prepare financial statement forecasts for companies under coverage
- Estimate the fair value for stocks of companies under coverage and determine investment recommendations for stocks
- Write an equity research report detailing the industry outlook and the investment thesis on a particular stock or multiple stocks under coverage
- Prepare research reports providing regular updates on industries and companies under coverage
- Prepare presentations for analyst marketing roadshows
- Liaise with investor relations departments of companies under coverage and attend quarterly earnings conference calls and analyst meets of companies
Technical & Behavioral Competencies :
- Preferably 2-7 years- relevant experience. Equity research - IT sector / oil and gas sector
- Have an MBA from a reputed institution or CA or should have passed at least 2 levels of CFA
- Have an in-depth knowledge of financial modelling and valuation techniques. They should be proficient in using Bloomberg and MS Office applications such as Excel, Powerpoint and Word.
- Familiarity with economic data, inter-relation between economic variables, etc.
- Committed to upholding high standards of integrity, having sound analytical skills and are passionate about investing
- Have a flair for business writing and excellent inter-personal skills to build relationships with personnel of companies under coverage, industry experts and internal stakeholders like equity sales and sales traders.