Founder & Principal Associate at rFactor Consultants
Views:387 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Equity Research Role - Pharma (8-12 yrs)
Location - BKC
One of India's leading diversified financial services company providing a broad range of financial products and services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, institutions and individuals. Its products and services span multiple asset classes and consumer segments across domestic and global geographies.
The role is in the Stock Broking arm of the group.
Role Definition and Responsibilities -
- Analyzing the Sector, Writing Sector reports, Writing reports on specific stocks
- Analyzing all the events on the sector, Covering multiple stocks
- Organizing events with the company for our clients, Company relationship should be good.
Education & Experience :
- Graduate / MBA / CA + USCFA
- 8 years of Research Analysis experience in Stock Broking
Key Job Requirements :
- Strong - Fund Manager- mindset - ability to analyze and predict market trends and smell opportunities for enhancing personal and client wealth
- Expertise in financial modeling
- Highly proficient in Excel, Word, Powerpoint
The team focuses on Learning Culture:
- Independent thinking
- Focus on Absolute return
- Money making Ideas/Wealth creation
- Bottom-up approach
- Direct Interaction and Learning with professional investors
- No - maintenance- research.