Researcher at New Era India
Views:3671 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Equity Research Role - Investment Bank (5-9 yrs)
Organization: An Investment Bank
Must Have: Incumbent should have experience in Equity Research, Peer Analysis, Senstivity Analysis, Develop Financial Model, Research Coverage, Support Front Office, Investment Write Ups, Valuations, Investment Thesis
- Support detailed modeling of company financials and prepare investment write-ups.
- Complete valuation, operational, peer group, and sensitivity analysis.
- Develop and maintain financial models.
- Research coverage for specific companies and sectors of interest to the group.
- Maintain frequent contact with front office groups to iterate on financial models and investment theses.
- Attending management, intermediary, and sector expert calls.
Required Qualification and Experience
- CFA/MBA (Finance)/CPA or equivalent qualification with five to eight years of experience and a robust skill set in financial modelling, accounting and valuation, fundamental equity research, and analysis.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Equity research experience in international markets is preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.