Associate Recruitment Consultant at Aurion
Views:698 Applications:174 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
Equity Research Role - Investment Bank (5-7 yrs)
- Support on organization's strategic view on the different sector, recommend stocks and help generate commissions in the sector.
Main responsibilities :
- Research and analyse individual stocks of the sector,
- Quantitative analysis : In-depth company modelling and valuation analysis in order to derive market recommendations.
- Strategic analysis & Marketing : Extensive company and client contact to review financial forecasts (analyst presentations and meetings with management)
- Communicate the findings to institutional investors and equity sales force, through research reports, one-to-ones, etc.
- Develop the client portfolio
- Presenting ideas to general sales desk.
- Writing research report contributing to team and departments product.
- 5 to 7 years experience of covering different Sector as equity research associate or analyst with larger bank/ captive of a large multinational bank or outsourcing centre.
Degree of autonomy/ Level of authority :
- Organization's voice on the sector and high degree of autonomy to give his / her views on the sector
Internal & external contacts :
- Internal contact with Strategists, Economists, Analysts and Sales
- External contact with Institutional Investors