Supervisory Consultant at Cornerstone International Group
Views:16427 Applications:919 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:268
Equity Research Role - Corporate Finance Team - BFSI (3-8 yrs)
Looking to hire exceptional candidates in financial research, investment research or strategy consulting.
- Must have worked across sectors with client organisations like I-Banks, PE Firms, Financial Consultants and Corporate Finance Teams of companies.
- Responsible for client engagement, project and people management. The successful candidate must be specialized in conducting buy-side, sell-side, independent equity research, financial modeling, forecasting, in-depth evaluations, and preparing investment notes.
- Valuation of private businesses using income, market and cost approaches;
- Valuation of derivative instruments.
- 3 - 8 years relevant work experience
- A technical understanding of accounting, finance, and investments
- Experience reviewing legal documents including, offering memorandums, limited partnership agreements, shareholder agreements, contracts, declarations of trust, etc.
- Travel will be required
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.