HR Recruiter at Live Connections
Views:1150 Applications:179 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Equity Research Role - Consumer Sector (5-10 yrs)
Equity Analyst - Consumers
JOB DESCRIPTION : EQUITY ANALYST - CONSUMERS
- Support on strategic view on the Consumers sector, recommend stocks and help generate commissions in the sector.
Main responsibilities :
Work with Consumers Sector to :
- Research and analyze individual stocks of the Consumers sector, and the Sector as a whole.
- Quantitative analysis: In-depth company modeling and valuation analysis in order to derive market recommendations.
- Strategic analysis & Marketing: Extensive company and client contact to review financial forecasts (analyst presentations and meetings with management)
- Communicate the findings to institutional investors and equity salesforce, through research reports, one-to-ones, etc.
- Develop the client portfolio
- Presenting ideas to the general sales desk.
- Writing a research report contributing to team and department's product.
Experience: 5 to 10 years experience of covering Consumers Sector as equity research associate or analyst with larger bank/ captive of a large multination bank or outsourcing center
Degree of autonomy :
Level of authority :
- The voice on the sector and high degree of autonomy to give his / her views on the sector
Internal & external contacts :
- Internal contact with Strategists, Economists, Analysts and Sales
- External contact with Institutional Investors
Looking candidate from the below Company
- Amazon India
- BNP Paribas
- Goldman Sachs
- JP Morgan
- Morgan Stanley
- Northern Trust
- State Street
- Visa Inc