Managing Partner at Kairos Consulting India
Views:761 Applications:210 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:71
Equity Research Role - Capital Goods - Investment Banking (3-6 yrs)
Equity Research - Capital Goods- Investment Banking
- Building and updating financial models including P&L, balance sheet and cashflow using different valuation methods like Discounted Cash Flow (DCF), Relative Valuation, NPV, NAV, etc across multiple sectors
- Having an in-depth understanding of the companies/ sector
- Preparing/ assisting in initiating coverage/ information memorandum
- Track & report news/events on coverage names, maintaining industry/ company databases.
- Assist in writing full or parts of research reports; Build marketing presentations with the direction of senior analyst.
- Analyze financial information to produce forecasts of business, industry, and economic conditions for use in making investment decisions
- Keep an eye on important regional/global news flow, which could likely have impact on the coverage universe.
Qualifications & Skills and Preferred Requirements :
- MBA-Finance from tier-I/ II institutes/ CA, CFA (US) preferred
- 2-4 years of experience in Equity Research
- Experience in investment analysis (either buy or sell-side)
- Strong modelling and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) with attention to detail
- Strong report writing skills
- Ability to work under pressure, multitasking and meet deadlines
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel & MS PPT; Bloomberg exposure will be added advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.