Consultant - Sales & Marketing at Crescendo Global
Views:7802 Applications:707 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:88
Equity Research Role - Buy Side - Technology Sector - Global Markets - Investment Banking (3-7 yrs)
Equity Research Role - Buy Side - Technology Sector - Global Markets - Investment Banking
An exciting opportunity for an equity research, financial modelling specialist who has worked on buy side in Technology sector who has majorly catered to US / EMEA (Global markets with knowledge of Indian equities) markets in investment banking domain. Our distinguished client is looking for a professional for a top B-school with CFA/FRM with relevant experience between 4 to 7 yrs in buy side equity research in Technology sector catering to Global Markets. If this job interests you then feel free to apply .
P.S. You would be working in EMEA shift for this mandate.
LOCATION : Mumbai
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER :
- A leading, global firm with an illustrious range of financial and asset management services serving different market regions across the globe
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR :
- Building, maintaining and analyzing financial models, valuation of companies and industries & generating regular and one-off reports, graphs and datasets from this model.
- Supporting Senior Research Analysts in order to leverage and enhance their ability for generating positive investment performance
- Working on wide range of research projects, from information gathering to financial statement analysis; along with assisting in the preparation of company review materials, industry presentations and valuation metrics.
- Gathering and analysing data from a variety of sources, including company reports, the internet, online databases like Bloomberg, FactSet, etc.
- Assisting in project delivery while understanding the relationship between Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flows
- Creating content (earnings, text, tables and charts) for company and industry reports and preparing presentations to be used internally.
- Working in closely with team members across regions.
- Coverage on companies wherever possible to enhance the investment landscape for our Portfolio Managers.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE :
- A CFA / FRM with Post graduate degree or Bachelor's degree from Tier 1 institute with experience range between 4 to 7 yrs in Buy side equity research across Global markets( along with knowledge of India equities) in Technology sectors.
- 3+ years of buy-side research experience covering technology industry
- Expertise in Equity Research, Financial modelling, Valuations, Corporate Finance, Mergers & Acquisitions, Economic Research and Strategic Consulting.
- Experience in end to end project delivery in investment banking firm of global repute.
- SME in FX, Derivatives, Equities, Rates, Hedge funds Finance, banking domain in Technology domain
- Understanding of Asset Management business and more specifically Investment Management business is preferable
- Strong Microsoft office skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills to translate data into meaningful insights
- Good experience in stakeholder management.
WHAT IS IN FOR YOU :
- A Meritocratic culture with clear career progression.
- International Multicultural work environment with required exposure in the heart of the financial capital of the country.