Recruitment Analyst at Vrinda Global
Views:4391 Applications:157 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:146
Equity Research Analyst - Sell Side - NBFC (6-15 yrs)
- Tracking company-related developments closely Forecasting financials and making timely adjustments to assess the impact of any company/industry-specific events Writing full research reports,
- Quarterly notes and pulse on key industry/company-specific events
- Analysing government and regulatory body reports and evaluate its sector and company-specific impact
- Preparing questions for management meetings and participating in the discussions with the companies.
- Meeting and interacting with company management, Initiations - making detailed model,
- Provide in depth analysis on the company's business and financials,
- Interacting with management/IR, interacting with customers and suppliers,
- Writing the initiation report. Providing timely response on client queries.
- Attend results calls, company conferences, making the presentation for Morgan Stanley conferences