Head - Recruitment at People Realm Recruitment Services
Views:6380 Applications:1508 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:923
Equity Research Analyst - Sell Side - Global Markets (1-3 yrs)
We are currently looking to hire for an Equity research analyst for a global bank. This role will be part of the Global Research team of an MNC Bank, we are looking for candidates who will cover a particular industry / sector and some target firms in that particular industry / sector, however we also have a role where the research will be sector agnostic with the focus on identifying industries / sectors and corresponding firms / companies with strong long term growth indicators, hence a sustained investment target.
- We are looking for an astute candidate who has the all round skills to work in a global marketplace where you will be interacting with your global peers and managers.
- On the technical side, our first preference is someone who has had some experience in the Financial research space - preferably in the Equity side, apart from that we are looking for someone with strong financial valuation / modeling skills, someone who has a clear idea of the market in terms of investments and has a strong stock pick pitch would be an added plus.
Job Responsibilities :
- Build & maintain basic models (for both covered and not covered companies)
- Market share, macro trend, and cross company and sub sector data analysis
- Company specific projects
- Statistical analysis of economic data, fundamentals, and relevant correlations of data
- Listen to and produce briefing notes on comparative companies- conference calls not covered by the team
- Update monthly reports, marketing book, and weekly shells
- Update and maintain daily valuation sheets
- Check through annual reports for discrepancies/additional data
- Assist in writing research reports
Only looking for MBAs / MS Finance - with some experience in either Equity Research / Financial Research / Financial Valuation of companies etc