HR Head at Arin Consultancy
Views:925 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:109
Equity Research Analyst - Mutual Funds - Infra/Pharma/Oil & Gas/Metal Industry (3-8 yrs)
Equity_Research Analyst (Mutual Funds)
- The position incumbent is expected to garner information that helps Senior Analyst and Fund managers to make investment decisions.
- This is done by studying companies, analyzing their financials w.r.t both their quantitative and qualitative aspects and ultimately supporting fund manager from varying degrees to make informed decisions.
- Achieve targeted performance expectations for the Funds managed.
- Analyzes financial proposals related to the existing equity portfolio and ongoing Investment processes and makes recommendations suitably.
- Cover the allocated sectors like Infra, Cement, Capital goods and consumer durables for Equity Research.
- Work with team to generate Alpha ideas.
- Ability to make investment recommendations that are supported by rigorous analysis.
- Ability to analyse and assess market information.
- Assures compliance with all mandatory regulations issued by SEBI and overall legal guidelines.
- Judiciously manages investment forecasting with due diligence.
- Adherence to Fund Mandate; Accuracy in maintaining Fund operations which he /she is managing.
- Research Contribution; Reporting quality assessment should be qualitatively superior and well thought.
- Team Responsibility; Contributing by providing relevant opportunities to research team associated to understand and assist in Fund Management and at the same time guide for better research reporting quality.
- Working experience of 3 to 8 years
- MBA / CA from a reputed Institute.
- Prior experience in Infra, Pharma, Oil & Gas and Metals sector is preferred.
- Good research and analytical abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to see the bigger picture and strategize accordingly.
- Ability to effectively managing teams to achieve goals assigned.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.