HR Head at Arin Consultancy
Views:2085 Applications:594 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:513
Equity Research Analyst - Mid & Small Cap - Mutual Fund (3-6 yrs)
Equity Research Analyst - Mid & Small Cap - Mutual Fund
Job Responsibilities :
- Achieve targeted performance expectations for the Funds managed.
- Analyzes financial proposals related to the existing equity portfolio and ongoing Investment processes and makes recommendations suitably
- Tracking Mid & Small cap across the sectors for Equity Research. Work with team to generate Alpha ideas
- Ability to make investment recommendations that are supported by rigorous analysis
- Ability to analyse and assess market information.
- Assures compliance with all mandatory regulations issued by SEBI and overall legal guidelines.
- Judiciously manages investment forecasting with due diligence.
- Adherence to Fund Mandate: Accuracy in maintaining Fund operations which he /she is managing
- Research Contribution: Reporting quality assessment should be qualitatively superior and well thought
- Team Responsibility : Contributing by providing relevant opportunities to research team associated to understand and assist in Fund Management and at the same time guide for better research reporting quality
Job Specifications :
- 3+ years of relevant working experience
- MBA / CA from a reputed Institute
- Prior experience in Mid & Small cap across the sectors is preferred.
- Good research and analytical abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to see the bigger picture and strategize accordingly
- Ability to effectively managing teams to achieve goals assigned
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.