Equity Research Analyst - Healthcare Sector - Rating Firm (2-8 yrs)
About the company
India's first credit rating agency. They provide services like:
Research: It is India's largest independent integrated research house, providing insights, opinion and analysis on the Indian economy, industry, capital markets and companies.
Ratings: Ratings of Companies covering Medical and Healthcare
About the opportunity:
Position: Equity Research Analyst - Medical/Healthcare Sector
Location : Mumbai
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Support global Credit Analyst(s) for monitoring and tracking the performance of a portfolio of credits /transactions, and respond to credit events
- Built, update and maintain financial models for companies from the Medical sector.
- Conduct Equity Research and Analysis of companies using fundamental valuation for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, biotechnology sector with techniques such as Reverse/Discounted Cash Flow (Reverse/DCF), relative (peer or time series analysis) valuation to provide investment recommendations.
- Prepare reports to communicate valuation related and performance-based information within the firm.
- Screen the companies in the firms' investment opportunity set based on financial and operational parameters.
- Back tested financial models to assist the firm in the marketing of financial products to potential investors.