Consultant at hCapital
Views:17440 Applications:710 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:192
Equity Research Analyst - Banking (1-6 yrs)
- Build, update and maintain financial models for companies.
- Conduct Equity Research and Analysis of companies using fundamental valuation techniques such as Reverse Discounted Cash Flow (Reverse DCF), relative (peer or time series analysis) valuation to provide investment recommendations.
- Prepare reports to communicate valuation related and performance-based information within the firm.
- Present the investment opportunities to the team of analysts and management.
- Screen the companies in the firms investment opportunity set based on financial and operational parameters.
- Back test financial models to assist the firm in marketing of financial products to potential investors.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.