Equity Research Analyst - Banking (1-6 yrs)
- Build, update and maintain financial models for companies.
- Conduct Equity Research and Analysis of companies using fundamental valuation techniques such as Reverse Discounted Cash Flow (Reverse DCF), relative (peer or time series analysis) valuation to provide investment recommendations.
- Prepare reports to communicate valuation related and performance-based information within the firm.
- Present the investment opportunities to the team of analysts and management.
- Screen the companies in the firms investment opportunity set based on financial and operational parameters.
- Back test financial models to assist the firm in marketing of financial products to potential investors.