Equity Research Analyst - Bank (2-6 yrs)
About the company
We serve lenders, investors, issuers, market intermediaries and regulators by covering manufacturing companies, banks, NBFCs, PSUs, financial institutions, state governments, urban local bodies, and mutual funds.
About the opportunity:
Position: Equity Research Analyst
Location : Pune
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Support global Credit Analyst(s) for monitoring and tracking the performance of a portfolio of credits /transactions, and respond to credit events
- Built, update and maintain financial models for companies
- Conduct Equity Research and Analysis of companies using fundamental valuation techniques such as Reverse/Discounted Cash Flow (Reverse/DCF), relative (peer or time series analysis) valuation to provide investment recommendations.
- Prepare reports to communicate valuation related and performance-based information within the firm.
- Screen the companies in the firms investment opportunity set based on financial and operational parameters.
- Back tested financial models to assist the firm in marketing of financial products to potential investors.