Human Resources at Equity Data Science
Views:2094 Applications:449 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:423
Equity Data Science - Senior Quantitative Analyst (3-6 yrs)
About the Role:
You would be working with global clients to enhance their investment processes through analytics and visualizations. You would then be guiding your team in speedy and efficient production of those enhancements. You should have experience with equity quantitative finance roles at a bank, data provider, hedge fund or other equity relevant financial institution or vendor. This is a managerial role, a hands on coding role, and a client facing role.
1. Engage directly with very reputable and successful hedge funds and asset managers globally
2. Will work with equity factor models
3. Lead a group of 3-5 Quantitative Analysts
4. R and/or Python expertise (ideally both, but R is the preferred)
5. Excellent Communication and Organizational skills (in English)
6. Desire to mentor others (ideally some experience here even informally)
Bachelors/Masters/MBA degree in a quantitative field such as Mathematics, Finance, Engineering or Statistics from one of the premier institutes
Knowledge and passion for building systems and products with great elegance.