Senior Executive - Recruitment at Aarch Solutions
Views:1113 Applications:334 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Equity & Credit Research Role - BFSI (3-15 yrs)
Equity Research & Credit Research
Job Description :
- Overall 3 to 15 years of experience into Equiy Resaerch or Credit Research & Financial Modelling.
- Building & updating detailed credit models including KPI based projections, debt capital structure analysis, covenant analysis, distressed debt analysis and recovery analysis, one pager updates, real time earnings support.
- Responsible for client interaction & managing client expectations. Experience in writing analytical reports and earnings conference call summaries.
- Experience in working on Developed market HY debt.
- Prepare & implement checklist, dashboard, quality control tool.
- Provides input and ideas for improvement in TAT and efficiency MBA (Finance) / CA with experience in building FIC models, writing initiations and real time earnings summaries.
- CFA and FRM is an added advantage.