Head - HR at Senior Executive Search
Views:156 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Equity Capital Market Role - Execution - BFSI (7-12 yrs)
Location - Mumbai
CTC -15 -20 LPA
Qualification - CA/CS/ MBA (finance)
Experience - 4-7 years in execution of capital market transactions.
- This should include experience in main board IPOs and QIPs. Also exposure to buyback, open offers, delisting and other related capital market products will be useful.
Job Profile: Due diligence in QIPs, buyback & Rights Issue, coordinating with stock exchanges and SEBI for getting their approval on the issues (including preferential issues), Company & sector analysis and preparing pitch books & information memorandum, valuations.
- Execution of Capital Market deals i.e. Main Board IPO, Qualified Institutional Placements (QIP), Offer for Sale, Buybacks, Rights Issue, Open Offer and Delisting.
- Preparation and review of IPO/Offer Documents, Agreements & various certificates and Conducting due diligence for Capital Market transactions.
- Liaising and Co-ordination with the Management of the Issuer and Intermediaries including Legal Counsel, Auditors, Registrar, Stock Exchanges and SEBI.
- Assisting and monitoring the Compliance under SEBI (substantial acquisition of shares and takeovers) regulations, 2011.
- Support to business development activities including preparing pitch-books, board presentations and credentials.
All the interested candidates can apply or call on 9867303334
SR Executive - Search