Leadership Hiring at IKYA Human Capital Solutions - Quess Corp Ltd Company
Views:6504 Applications:636 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:122
Equity Analyst Role - Investment Advisory Firm (3-7 yrs)
Our client is a dedicated Investment Advisory firm that undertakes the management of all financial assets (e.g. equity, debt, real estate) of families and entrepreneurs. They help families meet their financial goals keeping in mind the requirements, expectations, risk appetite and financial objectives of each family member
They work with their clients in defining its purpose keeping individual circumstances in mind and then apply their investment acumen in ensuring that this purpose is fulfilled.
- Provide financial modelling support to the portfolio manager.
- Provide in-depth sectoral and stock-specific research to the investment team.
- Attend analyst meets, conferences and one-on-one meetings with company.
- Conduct primary research through field visits and face to face interactions with relevant entities/personnel.
- Update the investment team on news flow related to the portfolio.
- Analyze and recommend investments across asset classes including public equity funds.
- Assist in execution of investments across asset classes.
- Update MIS to provide timely reports to clients.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.