Senior Consultant at Armour Corporate Services
Views:1002 Applications:195 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:107
Equity Analyst - BFSI (3-10 yrs)
- CA / CFA / MBA from a Reputed Institute
- 5 - 10 years in Equity Research domain with experience in tracking few sectors like TMT / Oil & Gas / Metals for a minimum of 3 years as a SELL SIDE/ BUY SIDE analyst.
- Candidate should be adept at quickly understanding the implications of news and events and then converting them into trading ideas.
- Candidate should have excellent written and spoken communication skill.
- Aptitude for research, especially understanding of business models and converting the same into effective/dynamic financial models
- Holistic perspective with an eye for detail
- Ability to understand as well as communicate complex business developments in a simple and lucid manner
- Understanding of the financial markets and interplay of all the factors impacting Indian equity markets
Modelling/ Valuation skills
- Good understanding of accounting and taxation laws
- Relationship Management is integral to the role
- Decision-Making skills