Senior Search Consultant at Armour Corporate Services
Views:705 Applications:180 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Equity Advisor & Dealer - BFSI (4-8 yrs)
Key Deliverables :
- To provide Advisory and Dealing support to assigned HNI clients and thereby achieve the target active AUM
- To be responsible for identifying client needs, assessing their risk appetite and providing them with investment options
- To provide regular updates to the assigned clients regarding the market changes and subsequent changes to the portfolio
- To achieve healthy revenues without compromising on the client's profitability
- To conduct regular Client Meetings & update the same in the meeting tracker
- To attain maximum reach of investment ideas/stock calls initiated, understanding of Annual reports
- To assist in new client acquisition, building new relationships and increasing depth in existing relationships
- Keep abreast of the market news, financial trends and current affairs
- To attend post result con calls, analyst meets for improved client servicing
- Cross-Sell Third-party investment products like Mutual Funds, Bonds, PMS & Structured products along with the bouquet of asset products
- To focus on client mining
- Full-time post-graduation course in Finance
- Minimum of 4-8 years of work experience with 1 - 3 yrs exp in managing HNI clients.
- Experience of providing advisory and dealing support to HNI clients is MANDATORY
- Strong understanding of the equity business.
- Prior experience with HNI and Corporate clients is mandatory.
- Proficiency in economics, accounting, financial statements and/or statistics
- Understanding of financial risk management strategies
- Knowledge of Capital Markets and Third-party investment products like Mutual Funds, Bonds, PMS, Structured products + Asset products such as working capital loans, term loans, LAP, AL, HL, LAS and so on.
- Very strong communication & presentation skills.
- Must have good existing HNI / Ultra HNI client relationships in the market.
- Must be a self-starter, proactive passionate & target oriented.
- Must possess strong networking & relationship building skills