Manager Human Capital at Equitor Value Advisory
Views:359 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
EQUITOR - Research Consultant (1-2 yrs)
Who is EQUiTOR?
EQUiTOR Value Advisory is a Twenty-year-old business transformation boutique that has unlocked over $ 5 bn of enterprise value from intangible assets. It was founded on the premise that the lion's share of a firm's value (and hence its future) lies entirely outside its books i.e. in its brands and IP.
To know more please visit www.equitor.com and www.equitorial.in
Who are you?
- You would be a curious, whole brained individual, with sharp listening skills and an eye for detail.
- You would have spent at least 2 years in a market research consulting role.
What will you know already?
- Consumer research, Qualitative and Quantitative data analysis techniques and Brainstorming.
- You will have mastery over Excel and PowerPoint.
- You are someone who is very articulate and precise in terms of presenting their ideas and insights to all stakeholders (internal or external).
- Knowledge of Social media analytics and tools for online data analytics (Qlik and Tableau) will be a plus.
What will you do?
- Deliver each project assigned as per defined timelines and agreed deliverable
- Facilitate in identifying the information areas and sources required for each deliverable as proposed
- Ensure that all inputs, information required and data pertaining to deliverable are collected on time (either internally, from clients or suppliers)
- Identify the best method to analyse the information collected in order to deliver insights that answer the objective of the project
- Complete all project deliverable on time and of the right quality, resulting in consistent client delight
Post Graduate degree or B.Sc Statistics or any degree with relevant knowledge will do.