Equirus Securities - Analyst - Equity Research - Banking (1-5 yrs)
- Assisting the Head of Equity Research in new stock initiations and generating new stock ideas
- Writing Equity Research reports for Institutional Investors with the team of Analyst/ Associates
- Independently carrying out Equity Research and keeping abreast of company in NBFC space, through sources like RBI, industry publications, public documents, annual reports, trade journals etc.
- Maintaining accurate and timely documentation of all the research
- Will be responsible for conducting channel checks and collecting insights about market on what is happening on ground with respect to trends in NBFC sector.
- Translating these insights into numbers, and putting them into financial models; to understand how this is likely going to affect margins and valuations of companies
- Service large domestic mutual funds, FII- s, Insurance companies and ensure servicing translates into votes.
- Conducting regular roadshows with companies, industry experts and arranging thematic conferences.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.