HR Executive at Equirus Group
Views:312 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Equirus Group - Associate - Investment Banking (4-6 yrs)
We are looking for an Associate in our IBK Team
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Somebody who hits the road running with financial modelling, presentation skills, is smart and a fast learner, displays commercial sense, attitude & hunger to learn.
- Somebody with excellent communication skills
- The candidate shall be responsible for assisting the leadership team in conducting & taking lead in industry research, market mapping and preparing mandate pitches.
- The candidate will be part of an end- to- end deal making cycle for multiple sell- side/ buy-side mandates.
- Strong interest and awareness of the markets, investment activities, key players in their respective sector.
- Strong understanding of financial statements.
- Independently prepare deal collaterals like IM, model, teasers, pitchbooks etc.
- Lead deal cycle and act as primary touch point - (data-rooms, due-diligence, transaction documents, meetings etc.)
- Extremely high proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel
- Over the years, candidates should aspire to move up the ladder, with the growing organization in building up and leading own teams independently.
- Indian market experience is required.
Qualification & Experience Required:
- Graduate in any discipline + CA / MBA (preference to rank holding / pedigree institute / CGPA)
- Total 4 to 6 years of experience - 1 to 2 years of Front - End investment banking deals experience of that particular sector
- Indian Market Experience only