Equirus Capital - Associate - M&A Origination/Financial Research - Healthcare & Consumer Sector (3-7 yrs)
- This role reports to head of Healthcare & Consumer sector practice at Equirus.
- Candidate shall be responsible for:
1. Assisting the leadership team in conducting & taking lead in industry research, market mapping, preparing mandate pitches, client interface
2. Be a touch point from data mining to preparation of marketing materials with command over Excel, PowerPoint, and Bloomberg
3. Be a part of end- to- end deal making cycle for multiple sell- side/ buyside mandates
4. Candidate would be expected to get actively involved at every stage of the transaction, working closely with middle / senior management teams - leading the transaction until it gets closed (client visits, meetings, bilateral discussions, commercial negotiations, due- diligence, transaction closure agreements)
5. Over the years, candidate should aspire to move up the ladder, with the growing organization in building up and leading own teams independently.
6. Candidate should be analytical, multi- tasker, persuasive, should possess excellent number crunching / analytical skills, and have a hunger for growth both as a person and as a professional.
7. Associate will primarily be focused on both M&A origination and execution efforts. With respect to the origination efforts, he/she will manage the entire process of the preparation of origination materials (including writing industry themes, market updates and financial analyses) as well as assisting and playing a pivotal role in presenting ideas in meetings. With respect to the execution efforts, he/she will manage the day-to-day operations of executing all aspects of an M&A transaction (i.e., preparation of information materials, conducting financial analyses, coordination with outside lawyers / accountants, assisting the team with client matters on a day-to-day basis, etc.) for both buy-side or a sell-side deal.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.