AVP - HR at Equentis Wealth Advisory Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:805 Applications:227 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
Equentis Wealth Advisory Services - AVP/Vice President - Research (5-10 yrs)
Pre-requisites (not limited to) :
- Monitoring performance of the portfolio companies to ensure the investment thesis is playing out and the assigned sector is generating the desired alpha.
- Preparation of detailed financial statement and in-depth analysis & valuation of companies under coverage, peer comparison.
- Preparing detailed equity research reports and/or presentations.
- Tracking significant events in India and globally, which could impact the portfolio companies and sectors.
- Tracking block deals, brokerage reports, daily news, blogs etc. and analysis of the same of our coverage universe.
- New Stocks idea generation through a study of quantitative and qualitative information.
- Ability to work on different databases like ACE, Prowess, Bloomberg, etc.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with good communication skills.
Qualification and Experience :
- Overall 5 - 10 years of experience in Fundamental Equity Research (some Buy-Side experience preferred) across multiple sectors.
- CA, CFA or MBA from a reputed college.
- NISM Research Analyst Certification / NISM Investment Advisory Certification - Level 1 & 2. (Can appear post joining if not done so far).
Joining Time : ASAP
CTC : As per industry standards
Job Location : Mumbai
Department : Research
Please note all shortlisted candidates will undergo a telephonic interview in the first round and Personal Interview at our office based in Lower Parel in the second round.