Managing Partner at Equanimity Investments
Views:5970 Applications:708 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:199
Equanimity Ventures - Investment Analyst - Venture Capital - CA/IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI/XLRI (1-4 yrs)
Equanimity Ventures is a sector agnostic venture capital firm backing early stage businesses that leverage technology to achieve scale and sustainability. We encourage you to visit www.equanimity.vc and get to know more about us. We are enhancing our investment team and invite applications from individuals who would be delighted to be part of our exciting journey.
The analyst role encompasses participation in all activities pertaining to the investment process and would typically involve:
- Identifying investment prospects
- Reviewing business plans
- Conducting due diligence on prospect companies
- Researching sectors and companies
- Building financial models
- Helping with business strategy
- Focusing on exit events
- Extending support to portfolio companies
- Supporting the fund with other activities such as marketing, fund administration etc.
The ideal analyst candidate is a graduate from one of the premier institutes or a CA with 1-3 years work experience, preferably not with a background in investing.