Leadership Hiring - Talent Acquisition at Epsilon
Views:350 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Epsilon - Manager - Client Integration - AdTech (9-15 yrs)
Manager - Client Integration (AdTech)
About Epsilon :
- Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that's built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID-, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon's award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world's top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world.
For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Role Summary :
- Our Client Integration Engineers are experienced digital technologists and are responsible for providing technical solutions and strategies to help our clients achieve their digital marketing objectives. This includes integrating new clients onto the Epsilon platforms, managing the technical relationship with existing clients, driving automation initiatives, and providing technical sales support.
- An Epsilon Client Integration Engineer is a unique hybrid role within our company that combines aspects of a web technologist, business analyst and solutions architect. Our Client Integration Engineers leverage their technical capabilities, commercial acumen, and knowledge of the platform to design and deliver actionable strategies and solutions.
Will help start off the CIE team for our APAC business.
What you will do :
1. Developing scripts, maintaining database tables, and processing data feeds to support new client initiatives
2. Integrating our clients into the Epsilon system: designing, developing, implementing, and testing technical solutions based on client and business requirements
3. On-going support & maintenance of existing clients
4. Ensure the quality and efficiency of their output meets internal SLA's and serve as the primary point of escalation for your team
5. Conceptualizing automation projects to be used company wide
6. Troubleshooting technical setups
7. Establishing and cultivating relationships with clients technical teams
8. Collaborate with Analytics, Account Management, Client Activation Managers, Sales, Media Managers, Studio and Product Development
What you will need :
We are looking for people who :
- Have completed a bachelor's degree or equivalent from university
- Come with 9+ yrs of industry experience with atleast recent experience in Integration
- Have 2+ years working in AdTech/MarTech in an operations capacity
- Are passionate about problem-solving and using their analytical side
- Are inquisitive and need to know why we are doing whatever we are doing!
- Like to be organized. Time management and follow-through skills are second nature
- Possess strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Have a very good working knowledge of databases and SQL
- Love working in an energetic and engaging team environment
- Are intrigued by the digital industry and have an advanced knowledge of online tracking technologies and the digital marketing landscape
- Ideally have a knowledge of scripting languages (PHP, shell, python), but this is a bonus
- Are highly motivated, positive, collaborative, accountable, results driven, and you want to learn A LOT!
- Want to be part of a growing business within a dynamic and evolving industry
- Like taking a consultative approach to everything you do
- Have a continual focus on process improvement and automation
- Are truly excited by what we do here