Epsilon - Lead - HR Programs (7-10 yrs)
We need a Strategic Programs Lead to drive our associate engagement roadmap focused on delivering initiatives that have a positive impact on associates. We are looking for a talented, ambitious and creative member to join our team to own and drive initiatives. We are looking for candidates who thrive in a fast-paced environment and want to create a delightful workplace where associates are highly engaged and energized.
The HR Programs Lead will take the ownership of delivering end to end organization wide initiatives in collaboration with various project owners. This role holder is responsible for driving the strategic initiatives of the organization in a timely manner.
- Lead strategic organizational level initiatives to drive associates engagement. Define the value and purpose of the initiatives, identify stakeholders, deliverables and milestones. Works with stakeholders during the year to ensure successful execution.
- Manage the Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives from scoping to closing the events. Manage and oversee corporate matching, donations and volunteering programs. Coordinate appropriate communications to engage associates, internal stakeholders, vendors and volunteers in the CSR initiatives
- Understand organisation's goal around diversity and inclusions. Track the initiatives, build actionable plans and drive them to measurable results. Ensure enterprise wide D&I initiatives are carried out effectively. Collect and use data to assess the effectiveness of initiatives, to enhance their success and to achieve positive, measurable results.
- Consult with members of various teams including corporate social responsibility, communications, business team HR team and others to identify and launch key organizational initiatives
- Work with the internal communications team and get relevant content and communication channels created for the initiatives to drive successful implementation. Report trends. Identify opportunities to improve communications based on content analysis, metrics and feedback. Provide recommendations.
- Be able to measure the effectiveness of the programs implemented and share results with relevant stakeholders.
- Drive, socialize and implement associate engagement strategies and process improvements
- MBA or Master's Degree with min 7 yrs of experience.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- A keen sense of ownership and drive are a must.
- Proactive with strong execution skills.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills, and a pragmatic approach to getting things done
- Ability to present ideas clearly (verbal and in writing) to leaders and business partners and lead meetings with confidence
- Ability to adapt in a highly dynamic environment with strong ownership to deadlines.
- Skill in planning, researching and reviewing content. Basic knowledge of web content management for managing intranet.
- High degree of judgement and discretion, adaptability, strong problem-solving skills