Epsilon - Lead - HR Operations (7-12 yrs)
A bit about Epsilon :
- Positioned at Publicis Groupe's core, Epsilon is a leader in interaction management, empowering brands to transform ordinary customer experiences into meaningful, human experiences.
- Our connected suite of products and services combine leading-edge identity management, industrial strength data and technology expertise with big brand acumen gained over five decades working with the industrys top brands.
- Our human-powered, data-led marketing delivers unmatched depth, breadth and scale to help brands turn meaningful human interactions into exceptional business outcomes. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
A bit about who we are looking for :
- We are on the path of growth and transformation and if you are interested in leading the change, come join us.
- The HR Team in Epsilon India is focused on delivering an associate experience that gives people a reason to invest their talent and their energies in our organization every day. As part of the Team, the individual would focus on delivering a delightful associate experience and enable the creation of a vibrant work environment where associates feel supported, developed and informed to grow themselves and the business while championing the values of Passion, Accountability, and Collaboration we proudly stand for.
- We are looking for an experienced person with exceptional consultation and guidance on managing various aspects of the associate life cycle, especially in the areas of policies, processes, associate relations, and related compliance.
What you will do :
- Responsible for managing the overall associate life cycle and its related aspects in this area of responsibility.
- Perform a timely review of the policies and processes to keep abreast of changing the employment law landscape and gather industry intelligence. Timely updates of Associate Handbooks, Intranet Page and related documents.
- Manage associate relations and its related processes & documentation to eliminate business risks arising out of associate issues or non-compliance.
- Manage interactions with the legal team on consulting and taking advice related to associate letter drafts, any associate related case management, terminations, legality around Maternity cases, etc.
- Collaborate with HRBPs to resolve all disciplinary issues related to the associates in accordance with defined policies.
- Manage PoSH - related compliance training, documentation, processes in liaison with an external consultant and the committee members.
- Ensure the data sanity within HRIS, develop and manage audit processes to ensure 100% accuracy.
- Lead and implement HR Automation initiatives and building HR tools to enhance process efficiencies.
- Drive associate experience through timely issuance of accurate associate related letters and timely closure of any associate queries concerning policies and processes.
- Manage HR Ticketing tool - Associate Query Management & Reporting.
- Oversees the process of offboarding and its related associate experience post exit.
What you will need :
- Bachelors/PG degree required in Human Resources or other related fields
- 7 + years of professional experience in HR with a minimum of 4 years in the related areas of managing associate life cycle.