Contractor at Epsilon
Views:567 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Epsilon - Director - Business Architecture (15-30 yrs)
When you're one of us, you get to run with the best. For decades, we've been helping marketers from the world's top brands personalize experiences for millions of people with our cutting-edge technology, solutions and services. Epsilon's best-in-class identity gives brands a clear, privacy-safe view of their customers, which they can use across our suite of digital media, messaging and loyalty solutions.
We process 400+ billion consumer actions each day and hold many patents of proprietary technology, including real-time modeling languages and consumer privacy advancements. Thanks to the work of every employee, Epsilon India is now Great Place to Work-Certified- . Epsilon has also been consistently recognized as industry-leading by Forrester, Adweek and the MRC. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with more than 8,000 employees around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com/apac or our LinkedIn page.
What You Will Do:
- Epsilon is seeking a Director Business Architecture, responsible for leading client engagements to deliver large-scale loyalty and marketing solutions for our clients. This role will serve as primary liaison between the client and delivery teams in context of business needs and functional requirements. The candidate will work to develop an integrated view of Epsilon's offerings using a repeatable approach, cohesive framework, and available industry standard techniques.
- Interface with the client and internal Epsilon technology delivery teams in a functional leadership role, to support the design and delivery of large-scale loyalty solution.
- Works to discover analyze and document client business requirements, and translating those needs into solution definitions - ownership of requirements and functional design.
- Consult on overall project scope and end to end process/data flows
- Define and manage functional scope of project, interact with client and develop discovery session calendar.
- Able to lead effective client meetings, negotiate deliverables, and drive successful outcomes
- Able to assess a situation, receive input from stakeholders, and select a course of action
- Subject matter expertise in products and services, in the Digital Marketing domain
- 10 to 12 years of client facing consulting experience identifying client's business challenges and technologies to understand their business needs.
- Must be willing to travel
- Requires 15+ years of related experience
- Master's in Business Administration (Preferred)