HR Manager at EpikIndifi
Views:477 Applications:130 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:108
EPIKInDiFi - Project Manager (3-7 yrs)
- Clearly understand project goals, objectives, milestones, and responsible for communicating and setting expectations with client, team and stakeholders.
- Develop realistic delivery schedules in light of team's capability, bandwidth and stakeholder objectives, and ensure deliveries are in agreed timelines and budgets.
- Monitor and report progress to client and delivery stakeholders with periodic catch ups. Ability to identify and raise people and timeline risks early on and proposed suitable mitigation plans.
- Provides necessary support in building funding plans to ensure ongoing work stream.
- Ensure members are fully compliant with defined processes and tools prevalent within the team at all times.
- Hands-on experience in managing software teams, and covering all facets of people management employee life cycle from hire to retire.
The candidate must have:
- 3-7 years of relevant work experience in Project Management.
- Ability to manage a team of at least 4 cross functional resources in a geographically dispersed set up.
- Thorough understanding of program management techniques and methods, especially Agile software delivery methodologies (SCRUM, KANBAN, etc.) and experience in other software development models and life cycle
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.