People Team at epifi Technologies
Views:635 Applications:146 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:142
Epifi Technologies - Product Marketing Manager (8-10 yrs)
epiFi : Product Marketing Manager
About epiFi :
Who we are: Simply put, a neo-banking startup for digital natives. Our mission is to help our users demystify their finances, maximize their savings and spend intelligently. We are building a highly secure hub a savings account that allows you to consolidate your finances in a single intuitive view.
Who we're looking for: Exceptional, innovative people! Passionate about delightful user experiences, clear about doing the right thing and hungry to impact millions of lives.
Why you should work with us : We are about doing the right thing always, both for our team and users. We are a positive, transparent and inclusive community celebrating success together, encouraging bias for action and individual brilliance. We are ambitious and want everyone thinking - impact and growth. Our office is not just fun, it is human, nimble and business-like.
With rich experience in the world's leading tech companies and banks, we deeply and equally understand both the fin and tech in fintech. Funded by leading global VCs, we're in pursuit of a fantastic experience for both our consumers and colleagues.
What this role is about
As a Product Marketing Manager you facilitate every facet of the product's journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis and external communications to helping feature prioritizations, you shape and grow the voice of the product.
You should apply if :
- You have worked across several aspects of marketing - from branding and positioning to targeted outreach and strategy, Go-to-Market strategy, campaigns, advocacy, events and communication
- Adept in working with cross-functional stakeholders including product, user experience, design, analytics, creative and leadership, to drive product roadmaps, strategy and execution
- You are experienced in creating and executing innovative strategies and marketing plans that drive awareness, engagement and product adoption
- Have an eye for actionable, data-driven insights to shape product and marketing strategy
- Consistently leverage marketing insights to better understand our customers and represent the voice of the user
- Experience in Consumer Tech, Consumer Goods, Internet and other B2C industries preferred
You have 8+ years of overall experience with at least 4+ years in marketing