People Team at epifi Technologies
Views:681 Applications:186 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
epiFi - Manager - Product Marketing (3-6 yrs)
Who we are: Simply put, a neo-banking startup for digital natives. Our mission is to help our users demystify their finances, maximize their savings and spend intelligently. We are building a highly secure - hub- a savings account that allows you to consolidate your finances in a single intuitive view.
Why you should work with us: We are about doing the right thing always, both for our team and users. We are a positive, transparent and inclusive community celebrating success together, encouraging bias for action and individual brilliance. We are ambitious and want everyone thinking - impact and growth- . Our office is not just fun, it is human, nimble and business-like.
With rich experience in the world's leading tech companies and banks, we deeply and equally understand both the - fin- and - tech- in fintech. Funded by leading global VCs, we- re in pursuit of a fantastic experience for both our consumers and colleagues.
Who are we looking for: Exceptional, innovative people! Passionate about delightful user experiences, clear about doing the right thing and hungry to impact millions of lives.
What this role is about :
As a Product Marketing Manager you facilitate every facet of the product's journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis and external communications to helping feature prioritization, you shape and grow the voice of the product.
We are looking at someone who is creative, solution-oriented and passionate. Someone who has a strong intuition but a stronger affinity to data and can understands & use data to improve their work. We work in a fast-paced environment, so the ideal Product Marketing Manager should be able to hit the ground running.
You should apply if :
- You have 3 to 6yrs of experience with at least 2+ years in product marketing
- You have worked across several aspects of marketing - from branding and positioning to targeted outreach and strategy, Go-to-Market strategy, campaigns, advocacy, events and communication
- You are adept in working with cross-functional teams including product, user experience, design, analytics, creative and leadership, to drive product roadmaps, strategy and execution
- You are experienced in creating and executing innovative strategies and marketing plans that drive awareness, engagement and product adoption
- You have an eye for actionable, data-driven insights to shape product and marketing strategy
- You consistently leverage marketing insights to better understand our customers and represent the voice of the user
- You have experience in Consumer Tech, Consumer Goods, Internet and other B2C industries preferred