HR Executive at ePacific Services
Views:5115 Applications:511 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:446
ePacific Services - Assistant Vice President - Operations (10-19 yrs)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage large team either with one or multiple accounts
- Utilize available resources to optimize day to day Operations and Processes including Process Improvements.
- Develop and drive the organizations strategy and implement appropriate rewards/recognition based on performance indicators and coaching/corrective practices to align personnel with company goals
- Help Management in Strategic Planning, Setting up Goals including Monitoring Systems.
- Be creative and assist in taking the organization to the next level of being a leader in their chosen field of operations and create maximum value to Stakeholders by prioritizing customer, employee and organizational requirements.
- Maintain and monitor staffing including Knowledge-Training, and motivate to get the best out of resources to fulfil organizational requirements.
- Oversee timely and quality project deliverables for all business lines including developing any subcontractor-vendor relationships if required.
- Driving performance measures (Financial and Technical) for the operations (including a consideration of efficiency versus effectiveness), often in the form of dashboards convenient for review of high level key indicators.
- Help drive new technology initiatives.
- Manage and coordinate client visits and make presentations to external stakeholder/clients if required.
- Ensure adherence to external and internal quality and security standards (HIPPA/HITECH/ISO)
- Maintain documentation to demonstrate adherence to compliance standards.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Worked at least 7- 9 years as Team Handling role.
- 9-12 years of experience in global delivery industry
- Certification in CPC or CCS is an added advantage
- Graduate or Post Graduate
- Experience in BPO and Outsourcing Industry (Healthcare a plus but not required)
- Strong analytical and communication skills and ability to multi-task
- Experience managing a large teams
- Good understanding of US Healthcare industry, including but not limited to HIPAA/HITECH.