HR at Eos Capital Advisors Pvt. Ltd.
Views:7470 Applications:1640 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:140
Eos Capital Advisors - Associate - Investment Banking - CA (0-3 yrs)
Eos Capital Advisors - Associate - Investment Banking
The Associate will work closely with the Investment Banking Team and will be expected to :
- Carry out extensive industry / company research and target data required for identification and assessment of possible investment banking mandates
- Perform quantitative analysis required by the investment banking team, including helping the team in building of financial models on spreadsheets
- Assist the investment banking team in preparation of deal collaterals
Skills and Qualifications :
- Chartered Accountant with 0 - 2 years of experience will have an added advantage.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience (for Non-CA) is a prerequisite for the role
- Passion towards Investment Banking
- Strong work ethic (role will require working late hours and weekends)
- Strong logical and analytic ability
- Good written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Positive and friendly attitude
- Hands on experience on Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively with a mix of long & short term deadlines
Eos is a boutique Investment Bank headquartered in Delhi providing Corporate Finance & Consulting solutions to its clients. As a firm, we focus on creating value for our clients across Infrastructure (Power, Renewable Energy, Roads, Logistics, Real Estate, and Urban Infra.) and Consumer (Food, Agribusiness, Consumer Goods & Services, Retail, Restaurants & Hotels, Hospital & Wellness, and Education) sectors. Our service offering encompasses Private Equity syndication, Debt Syndication & Refinancing, and M&A / Strategic Alliance advisory.