Recruitment Lead at Enzen Global Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:641 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Enzen - Solutions Architect - SAP ERP (14-18 yrs)
About Enzen :
Enzen, founded in 2006, is a global energy & water engineering and business operations consulting company operating in 10 countries for 100+ Energy and Utility Customers. Enzen provides Advisory, Business Architecture, Systems Integration, Engineering Design and Business Transformation services for power, gas and water sectors across the globe.
Our drive is to optimise energy and water use through smart application of knowledge.
- We strive to make energy and water available for all, the deprived in particular and making it affordable through sustainable models and architecture.
- Our Knowledge Practitioners relentlessly work with passion to liberate, augment and protect energy resources from inefficient consumption.
- Enzen also advocates and supports corporates, industries and individuals to optimise and enhance their energy management capabilities to deliver energy efficiency.
- You can get to know us more from our website www.enzen.com
Enzen is looking for a senior architect with specialization in SAP ERP platform and can manage both technical and functional competencies at an architecture level
- The role is full time based in London, UK and will report into Enzen's senior solutions architect for the program. The role involves taking end to end accountability for supporting the highly integrated SAP enabled business solutions landscape as part an ongoing multiyear IT Managed Services program for a large utility customer in the UK.
- The position requires a strong solution architecture background with specilisation in SAP technology. Someone who brings both depth and width in a business lead approach and a holistic technology outlook along with demonstrable stakeholder management experience at the C-level with an ability and attitude to influence and advise
- The candidate should have about 14- 16 years of overall relevant experience in the areas of full lifecycle ERP implementation and ongoing support using SAP ECC 6.0 stack based both at client site and offshore.
- As a senior solutions architect you will be the go to person on all matters SAP implementation at the client side - aka Enzen's design authority for SAP handling both advisory and support activities
- The role expects hands on practitioner lead approach to solution architecture, high degree of customer engagement/interaction at C level (CIO and Business Directors) on a regular basis. Extensive collaboration with a large delivery partner and group of vendors delivering various IT services with Enzen being the final accountable delivery partner.
- Custodian of customers SAP landscape - design and technology
- Lead from front while working closely with the SAP functional and technical teams to ensure the SAP estate is fit for purpose and is available for its intended use
- Give special attention to performance issues impacing the customer experience and satisfaction - assess the situation and provide recommendation to resolve issues
- Represent Enzen and lead from front in all architecture and solution governance and other related meetings as needed
- Maintain the Knowledge Repository for Architecture & Design documentation relating to the current service
- Deliver to the customers architecture standards for documentation and technology
- Able to advise the CIO office on emerging technology trends such as S/4 HANA and other developments that could benefit customer
- Responsible for customer Engagement and delight to highest levels of customer satisfaction ( CSR 4/5) - Proactive and regular interactions with CIO and other business directors. Gain confidence and trust through technical authority and delivery track record
- Partner and Vendor Management - Effectively collaborate and manage the partner ecosystem
- Team management - Ensure the team is motivated, proactive and skilled to deliver customer commitments at all times
- Bachelor or Master's degree in technology and/or management from a reputed institute
- Certificates relevant to the role ( Ex: TOGAF)
- Knowledge and understanding of business processes for a power distribution utility
- Experience of supporting a large SAP ECC 6.0 implementatoin serving 6000+ user base with high degree of customisation across all modules ( front office, back office, CRM, SRM, SAP Mobile, MRS)
- Ownership and accountability - Proactive in nature, owns the problem till resolved
- Must have experience of advising and delivering solutions using agile methodology
- Experience of advanced versions in SAP Digital (SAP HANA)
- Good understanding of enterprise data and integration architectures
- Demonstrable experience of implementing an integrated Work and Asset management solution
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to deliver meaningful presentations to senior customers
- Passionate team player/leader, able to motivate and manage culturally diverse team to success
- Have a proven ability to be able to take a - big picture- strategic view as well as being able to work at a detailed level across a broad range of enterprise IT solutions
- Have worked in the utility domain
- SAP ECC 6.0 Stack (Experience with SAP PM module will have the added advantage)
- Work and Asset management experience required
- Stakeholder Management at C-Level (CEO, CIO, Business Directors) - Executive governance, reporting, escalations, customer satisfaction
- Technical leadership - Advisory to senior customers on new and emerging technologies, guidance to team - expected to be upto date on technology trends, benefits and risks
- Team Management of large diverse multicultural team of technical experts, consultants
- Vendor, Partner Management - Managing a team of delivery partners and technology vendors with end accountability