Recruitment Lead at Enzen Global Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:600 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Enzen - Solution Architect - Services Orientated Architectures (12-23 yrs)
Enzen, founded in 2006, is a global energy & water engineering and business operations consulting company operating in 10 countries for 100+ Energy and Utility Customers. Enzen provides Advisory, Business Architecture, Systems Integration, Engineering Design and Business Transformation services for power, gas and water sectors across the globe.
Our drive is to optimize energy and water use through smart application of knowledge. We strive to make energy and water available for all, the deprived in particular and making it affordable through sustainable models and architecture. Our Knowledge Practitioners relentlessly work with passion to liberate, augment and protect energy resources from inefficient consumption. Enzen also advocates and supports corporates, industries, and individuals to optimize and enhance their energy management capabilities to deliver energy efficiency. You can get to know us more from our website www.enzen.com.
Job Summary :
The Solution Architect, part of development team, is responsible for enterprise solution vision, strategy, and roadmap. The role requires effective coordination with Technical Architects, functional analysts and translate the requirements into the architecture for that solution and detailed it through design artifacts.
Has to work with work with stakeholders to specify, design and select best-of-breed systems that deliver great value to the end customer.
- Understand the client's requirements, its business viabilities and develop solution governance, solution frameworks, design principles.
- Identifying options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability
- Work with stakeholders to specify, design and select best-of-breed systems that deliver great value to the end customer.
- Determine the gaps between requirements and the proposed solution functionalities and define workable solutions to bridge the gaps
- Design the solutions in detail with the help from the consultants and business
- Lead in designing, specifying and selecting Business system solutions, considering functionality, data, security, integration, infrastructure, and performance.
- Plan the closure of the solutions and see through the implementation of the Solutions
- Maintain an awareness of business solutions particularly in the areas of Internet Communication, data acquisition and data integration that supports the BU Mission
- Understand and support to software architecture design and support development team in developing solutions
- Estimate cost, and prepare business cases for IT solutions, considering the infrastructure, licenses, development, and support
- Work with the Project Managers and Business Analysts to develop high-level project schedule resource plans for implementation projects.
- Supervise Business Analyst in the capture and analysis of requirements
- B.E - Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunication
- Certification - Enterprise Architecture (e.g. TOGAF)
- Strategic business acumen and understanding of BU's solution strategy and ability to design solutions to deliver the strategy.
- 12+ years of experience of developing application using Services Orientated Architectures (SOA)
- Experiencing in assessing a broad range of information solutions and products particularly in areas of tele communication
- Working knowledge of infrastructure including servers, storage, firewalls, load balancers, routers, etc.
- A minimum of four years in a professional senior technical role such as technical lead, team lead, architect
- Team player with experience leading and collaborating cross-team to ensure successful delivery of solutions
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain technical concepts to lay audiences. The experience of with working with CXOs.
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture methodologies such as TOGAF or equivalent
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.