Recruitment Lead at Enzen Global Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:5587 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Enzen - Solution Architect (10-20 yrs)
About Enzen :
- Enzen, founded in 2006, is a global energy & water engineering and business operations consulting company operating in 10 countries for 100+ Energy and Utility Customers. Enzen provides Advisory, Business Architecture, Systems Integration, Engineering Design and Business Transformation services for power, gas and water sectors across the globe.
Our drive is to optimise energy and water use through smart application of knowledge.
Enzen is looking for a senior architect enterprise solutions who is passionate and authorative about technology and its application to business needs and challanges and future digital aspirations
The role is full time based in London, UK and will report into Enzen's Head of Execution Excellence. The role involves taking end to end accountability for supporting the enterprise business solutions and application stack as part an ongoing multiyear IT Managed Services program for a large utility customer in the UK.
The position requires a strong solution architecture background with a business lead technology approach and a holistic technology outlook along with demonstrable stakeholder management experience at the C-level with an ability and attitude to influence and advise
The candidate should have about 14- 16 years of overall relevant experience in the areas of enterprise architecture, solution architecture and client delivery based both at client site and offshore.
As a senior solutions architect you will be the go to person on all matters architecture and technology - aka Enzen's chief technical and solution design authority for the customer on all matters related to enterprise business solutions both advisory and support.
The role expects hands on practitioner lead approach to solution architecture, high degree of customer engagement/interaction at C level ( CEO, CIO and Business Directors) on a regular basis. Extensive collaboration with a large delivery partner and group of vendors delivering various IT services with Enzen being the final accountable delivery partner.
- Regular interaction and effective collaboration with the customers architecture team, involvement in the Solution Architecture Design process for solutions and services as part of customers enterprise solution portfolio
- Represent Enzen and lead from front in all architecture and solution governance and other related meetings as needed
- Ensure solution uptime and standards as per agree Architecture & Design Services
- Establish a cross party modernisation team for the improvement of customers IT Estate, lead the application modernisation and digitalisation initiatives
- Maintain the Knowledge Repository for Architecture & Design documentation relating to the current service
- Deliver to the customers architecture standards for documentation and technology
- Attend the Architecture Review Board or equivalent on behalf of the Enzen
- Bring in architectural and solution best practices relevant to the core enterprise solutions that include Work and Asset Management, GIS, Enterprise Mobility Stack, Document Management Solution, CRM and back Office applications
- Able to advise the CIO office on emerging digital technologies such as AI, IoT, platform based services, digital reality platforms etc to name a few
- Responsible for customer Engagement and delight to highest levels of customer satisfaction ( CSR 4/5) - Proactive and regular interactions with CIO and other business directors. Gain confidence and trust through technical authority and delivery track record
- Partner and Vendor Management - Effectively collaborate and manage the partner ecosystem
- Team management - Ensure the team is motivated, proactive and skilled to deliver customer commitments at all times
- Bachelor or Master's degree in technology and/or management from a reputed institute
- Certificates relevant to the role ( Ex: TOGAF)
- Ownership and accountability - Proactive in nature, owns the problem till resolved and not a 9-5 person, able to roll up sleeves/go the extra mile and not a mere delegator
- Must have experience of advising and delivering solutions using agile methodology
- Good understanding of enterprise data and integration architectures
- Cool headed, while working in a highly demanding customer environment and at ease with handling multi-dimensional customer delivery situations
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to deliver meaningful presentations to senior customers
- Passionate team player/leader, able to motivate and manage culturally diverse team to success
- Have a proven ability to be able to take a - big picture- strategic view as well as being able to work at a detailed level across a broad range of enterprise IT solutions
Mandatory skills essential for this role:
- Technology leadership as a chief design authority interms of advisory, design, reviews, trouble shooting and support
- Hands on knowledge of enterprise stack delivered through SAP supported by a complex integration architecture on cloud
- Experience of work and asset management platforms, CRM, GIS and Enterprise mobility solutions
- Stakeholder Management at C-Level (CEO, CIO, Business Directors) - Executive governance, reporting, escalations, customer satisfaction
- Technical leadership - Advisory to senior customers on new and emerging technologies, guidance to team - expected to be upto date on technology trends, benefits and risks
- Team Management of large diverse multicultural team of technical experts, consultants
- Vendor, Partner Management - Managing a team of delivery partners and technology vendors with end accountability
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.