Recruitment Lead at Enzen Global Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:52 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Enzen - Senior SAP FICO Consultant (15-25 yrs)
About Enzen: Enzen Global is an innovative & knowledge-based Consulting, Engineering and Operations organisation exclusively working on Energy and Utility (Gas, Power and Water) sectors. We provide outcome based turnkey solutions, blending industry best practices and leading-edge ideas with a continuous focus on meeting our customers' expectations.
We work with clients across the value chain to deliver sustainable and lasting improvements to their efficiency and performance. As part of our solution suite, we provide strategy, consulting, digital, technology, management and operations services. In addition, we develop the commercially successful use of renewable resources to deliver a transformative advantage for our customers
Enzen focuses on delivering outcomes and has a wide range of advisory and engineering services for the power, water, gas and renewable energy sectors, supported by our specialised Business Units and unique Centres of Excellence. These cover Business Operations, Business Transformation, Enterprise Solutions and Energy & Water Network Operations, and help deliver high-quality, effective, need-specific solutions. Our project work includes but is not limited to smart utility networks, technology optimisation, capital efficiency, asset management and mergers & acquisitions.
Founded in 2006, the business has grown and developed across the globe, with a presence in the UK, India, USA, Spain, Turkey and Kazakhstan.
Role: Sr. SAP FICO Consultant
- The Functional expert shall be responsible for Understanding / Identification of Utility Business Requirements, Mapping of Existing Business Process, Alignment of Software Solution with Utility Business needs and Overall implementation/usability of SAP ERP and Other Associated Software Solutions.
- Interact with users and work towards analyzing user related, acceptance related, technical and functional issues of SAP ERP System and work towards closure of them.
- Interact with the ABAP development team by preparing functional specifications required and delivering them using the functional design documentation (FDD)
- Would be aware of the SAP Activate methodology in use for the SAP S/4HANA projects
- This will also involve identification of key functional/technical risks associated with the various modules and work with developers/SI Team towards closure.
- Assist by coordinating for IT/OEM audit activity and closure of gaps and findings.
- Application Implementation, Maintenance and Enhancement projects.
- Should have good analytical and problem solving skills in both Support and Projects.
- Liaise with business users to understand the requirements and deliver to the requirement by self-developing, coordinating with the other technical team.
- Carryout System Testing of the fixed Incidents and update defects in Quality Center then coordinate with business for the UAT signoff and then manage the release/deployment of the fix.
- Delivering Impact assessment/solutions for change requests raised by business users.
- Assessing and suggesting the required upgrades in the form of support packs/enhancement packs
- Manage, coordinate and report application major incidents (P1 & P2)
- Preparation of cutover plan/RFC for implementation.
- Build end to end documentation and catalogue for supported applications and known errors.
- Hand out and give Knowledge Transfer sessions to the team for development.
- Support to Design daily, weekly and monthly management reports for client.
Business Engagement - Engaging with business proactive to build trust and relationship for better stakeholder management
- 15+ years functional consultant experience in SAP Finance & Controlling Module
- Minimum 3 full lifecycle SAP FICO implementation experience
- Strong domain knowledge.
- Have good working experience in S/4 HANA implementations.
- Understanding of basic Finance concepts, reports, various processes done by corporate finance groups
- Experience in preparing Business blueprints, design documents and developments.
- Excellent in Solution building experience, and have a good grip of an end to end functionality of SAP FICO system.
- Have good understanding of organizing Test Plan with respect to Business Process.
- Map the processes (AS-IS and TO-BE), objectives, and requirements of clients and develop the required modifications in the product ..
- Should have very good communication skills
- Utilities industry experience mandatory
- At least one Project Implementation of S/4 HANA with PSU/Central/State Govt. Organizations
At least one Project Implementation of S/4 HANA in Power Transmission Company in India