Recruitment Lead at Enzen Global Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:217 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Enzen - Senior Leadership Role - Projects - Scada/Automation & Grid Infrastructure (16-28 yrs)
Enzen is a business consultancy and engineering enterprise focused on delivering outcome based solutions for the Energy and Utilities sector. Enzen provides Advisory, Business Architecture, Systems Integration, Engineering Design and Business Transformation services for power, gas and water sectors across the globe.
Our drive is to optimize energy and water use through smart application of knowledge. We strive to make energy and water available for all. Our Knowledge Practitioners relentlessly work with passion to liberate, augment and protect energy resources from inefficient consumption.
As part of our Growth Plan, Enzen is looking for Senior Leadership roles in Projects with expertise in the areas of Scada, Automation and Grid Infra will be responsible for making strategic decisions, providing leadership and direction to the projects & the services teams, monitoring overall project progress, overseeing finance and ensuring project quality. Direct responsibilities include managing the operations process, planning, control, performance improvement, and operations strategy. The role manages multiple, large customer sites with managed operations. This role would be responsible for the delivery of all activities in the assigned business verticals.
Responsibilities and Objectives:
- Provide strategic, operational & financial leadership for successful implementation of project activities.
- Own Project Management, Engineering and Commissioning activities for the region
- Manage a large, diverse team of professional & technical staff, both directly and through managers
- Managing project managers and enabling them to supervise and manage their own teams
- Provide oversight of program implementation including all activities, outputs, and outcomes
- Oversee budget pipeline development and budget monitoring.
- Conduct regular reviews to ensure accountability, as well as accurate & timely reporting of deliverables
- Implement projects & initiatives designed to improve business efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Manage the performance of the team by formulating regular and consistent performance reviews.
- Monitor customer service & implement effective Quality Management Program
- Deliver High Y-o-Y Growth in India Projects Business
- Work Closely with the COE & Product Management Team on new initiatives
- Engage with customers, partners & suppliers to build long lasting effective relationships
- Develop effective collaborative working at a leadership level
- Develop and implement business processes and procedures appropriately
- Attend Client facing steering committee meetings
- Managing risks to avoid delays or damage
- Remove road blocks (internal or external factors) that stop the Projects being successfully delivered
- Communicate effectively and in a timely fashion with clients, colleagues, teams & stake holders
- Ensure team have the relevant skillsets, training and accreditations to deliver outcomes
- Be commercially aware and adhere to commercial governance in all activities
- Seek and use customer feedback to improve the level of service offered
- Activities throughout the project lifecycle ensuring successful project delivery
- Deliver best quality projects & solutions on time and within budget
- Exceed customer expectations
- Delivering exceptional customer service
- Achievement of agreed KPI's as set by the Company
- Provide regular updates to all stakeholders including the management team
- Ensure margin policy is managed and deliver to maximize margin potential
- End to end customer experience
Required Experience and Capabilities:
- Engineering Graduate in any discipline with minimum of 8 years of experience in a leadership position
- Experience in evaluating, leading, managing & implementing multiple, large projects
- Ability to effectively manage a large, diverse team
- Risk, Time and Team Management Experience
- Demonstrated diplomatic skills to build relationship with key stakeholders.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.