Recruitment Lead at Enzen Global Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1335 Applications:326 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Enzen - PMO/Project Manager - Renewable Energy (3-8 yrs)
PMO Role - Renewable Energy
About Enzen: (www.enzen.com)
Enzen Global Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (Enzen) is a Business Consulting, Solutions and Product Engineering organization focused on Energy and Utilities. Enzen was founded in 2006 by a team of very senior industry experts with rich experience in advanced markets in Europe & the United States. Enzen aims at increasing operational and financial efficiencies across enterprises by leveraging an optimal mix of deep domain knowledge, expertise in Business and Solution architecture with strong programme management capabilities. Enzen is a high-end strategy consulting company, run by a team of Knowledge Practitioners with a firm belief in sustaining trusted partnership with its business allies and in value creation for its customers.
Enzen's core team consists of mature professionals with strong domain knowledge and technical expertise supported by a proven & competent delivery engine. Enzen consultants have successfully implemented large programs for some of the most mature de-regulated markets in the world. Enzenites believe the key attributes of success revolves around the ability to forge lasting partnerships with customers, the capability to capture and understand customers concerns and to deliver value based end-to-end solutions to customer's satisfaction. Enzen Global has five major business streams, viz., Power, Gas, Water, Environment and Renewable Energy in India, the UK, Australia and Europe.
- Energy and environmental considerations are increasingly becoming integral factors in economic decision-making. Demonstrating environmental sensitivity in core business strategies and activities serves as the foundation for achieving sustainable growth and lasting competitiveness. Policy-led markets require new financial insight and expertise, the key to success being superior understanding of the complex interdependencies between the regulatory framework driving the process and its underlying principles and objectives.
- Enzen has the expertise to address key energy & environmental challenges in the corporate sector as well as in urban and rural settings. We understand energy and environmental policy, as well as energy and environmental markets. By interpreting and anticipating policy developments, we provide our clients with insight and comprehensive solutions for energy & environmental challenges.
- We apply our multidisciplinary skills in the areas of Environment, Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy. We offer an end-to-end life cycle delivery approach (from design through execution and management of a solution). Our extensive experience of working in collaborative partnerships with private sector, public sector and voluntary organizations delivering a range of projects means we can provide a comprehensive portfolio of consultancy and advisory services including:
Role: PMO / Project manager
- Bathymetry (Single beam and Multi beam)
- Geotechnical study
- Geo physical study
- Topography study
- Anchoring and Mooring
- Solar resources assessment
- Energy Yield Analysis
- Power evacuation from FSPV to pooling substation and transmission to the nearest grid
- Financial modelling and tariff estimation
- Pre-Feasibility Report Submission
- Feasibility study report submission
- Detailed Project Report submission
PMO /Project Manager
Project Manager/coordinator will be working for the Energy Practice.
- This role will report to the Leader of the project. This project manager position provides opportunity to work on Power development corporations, Renewable energy departments, Power transmission companies, interacting with cross functional team and gain renewable energy departments and functional insight. You will have the opportunity to have a mentor and learn from senior team members. Example projects could include Pre-feasibility and DPR preparation for floating solar projects.
Primary responsibilities include the following but not limited to include:
- Interacting on a regular basis with implementing team at the site
- Secondary data collection and meeting with various stakeholders such as Dam authorities, WRD, Power transmission companies, Tourism department, Fisheries, Forest department etc-
- Co-ordinate with the client and meet the requirements such as approval letters, taking the feedback and guiding the site team
- Reporting the execution status on a daily basis to the project manager/team leader
- Co-ordinating water resources department ( WRD) for primary survey and approvals
Qualification: Master's Degree in Energy Sector preferred
Experience minimum - 3 years as a Energy Consultant / PMO/ Project Lead essential
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.