Recruitment Lead at Enzen Global Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2223 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Enzen - Manager - Quality Assurance (8-12 yrs)
About Enzen (www.enzen.com)
- Enzen is a global energy and environment company providing high-end solutions to the energy and utilities industries. Enzen services and solutions are designed and calibrated after in-depth research and understanding of the customer needs, leveraging the rich experience and sound technical and practical knowledge of its knowledge practitioner.
- Enzen has become a partner of choice, successfully implementing projects for global utilities across India, the United Kingdom, the United States, Australia, Kazakh, Spain, Turkey & many more. Enzen began its journey in 2006 and continues to deliver significant value, transforming the world for a greener tomorrow.
ROLE SUMMARY :
The position requires a thorough understanding of quality processes based on ISO, ITIL and CMMI V 2.0 frameworks. The candidates for this role must have expertise in the areas of information security and data protection. Ability to draft quality processes and attitude to influence and advise process improvements within the organization is a must. The ideal candidate will be someone who has worked in similar roles with demonstrable stakeholder management experience at senior level.
The candidate should have about 8- 12 years of overall relevant experience in the areas of quality assurance.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Custodian of quality processes with accountability for process compliance within the organization.
- Work with project teams and ensure product quality, SLA adherence, and process compliance.
- Able to drive organization level initiatives on quality processes and certifications.
- Responsible for obtaining and maintaining Management System certifications in line with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 27001, ISO 45001 and facilitating the successful assessment against Quality frameworks like CMMI models
- Conduct internal quality audits and facilitate external Management System audits.
- Track and monitor process adherence and implement process improvements.
- Management Reporting.
- 8+ years experience in implementing quality processes.
- Experience in implementing quality processes using ISO 9001, ITIL and CMMi frameworks.
- Experience in drafting and implementing quality processes across an organization.
- Proven track record in implementing process improvements.
- Experienced in implementing data security and information security related processes.
- Experience in implementing processes related to GDPR compliance and six sigma will be added advantage.
- Experience in working with Energy and utility domain is desirable.
- In depth knowledge of quality process, frameworks and Process Models.
- Thorough knowledge on CMMi processes.
- Knowledge on statistical tools and diagnostic techniques for process improvements.
- Proficiency in conducting Reviews, Audits, Process baselining and benchmarking.
- Excellent analytical skills and communication skills.
- Positive attitude and flexibility at work.
- Passionate about process & quality.
- Ability to work in teams - Work with large diverse multicultural teams of technical experts, managers and partners.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.