Recruitment Lead at Enzen Global Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:5396 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Enzen - Manager - Content Marketing (3-5 yrs)
About Enzen (www.enzen.com)
- Enzen is a global energy and environment company providing high-end solutions to the energy and utilities industries. Enzen services and solutions are designed and calibrated after in-depth research and understanding of the customer needs, leveraging the rich experience and sound technical and practical knowledge of its knowledge practitioner.
- Enzen has become a partner of choice, successfully implementing projects for global utilities across India, the United Kingdom, the United States, Australia, Kazakh, Spain, Turkey & many more. Enzen began its journey in 2006 and continues to deliver significant value, transforming the world for a greener tomorrow.
What are we looking for :
Content Marketing Manager
Role Summary :
The Content Marketing Manager will report to the Head - Marketing & Communications and contribute to all aspects of internal and external marketing. In particular, he/ she will have a responsibility for managing communications and content development in an effort to promote a positive image of Enzen amongst various audiences. This position will collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders, with an aim to achieve brand consistency, coordination of messages, and the highest standards for communications across print and digital media.
Key Responsibilities :
- Develop strategic communications planning for promotion and dissemination of corporate and marketing content
- Create and manage production of content (both print and digital) for various audiences. This includes, but is not limited to newsletters, brochures, flyers, thought leadership articles, exhibition collateral, press releases, and news articles
- Liaise with various business units to develop specialised content for use at internal and industry events
- Assist with ideation, scripting and development of content for corporate videos
- Create and coordinate production schedules and maintain ongoing relationships with external vendors such as graphic designers, creative agencies, printers, etc.
- Evaluate and negotiate vendor contracts
- Create, curate, and manage content on Enzen's external website as well as social media channels
- Ensure that all content/ communications material created adheres to the Enzen style guide
- Create and manage the organization-wide communications calendar
- Create and manage budgets related to publications and communications.
- Continue to develop and strengthen Enzen's unique and compelling - voice- to build brand
awareness, relevance, reputation and esteem among target audiences
- Liaise with external PR partner for co-creation of content in adherence to brand guidelines and ensure that deadlines are met
- Liaise with governance team to ensure regulatory guidelines are met
- Provide communications support to senior executives and CoEs
- Monitor market trends, advertising, and marketing activities to ensure the right message is delivered
- Develop metrics and KPIs to measure success
Qualification & Expertise :
- Bachelors- degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, or Communications
- Advanced degree (MBA preferred) in Marketing, Communication, English or a related business field
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, with a focus on marketing and communications planning and execution
- Experience in liaising with external agencies for content and communications related activities
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Strong persuasive communication skills, with ability to gain consensus through influence
- Confident communicator and presenter with strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design, professional printing/publishing skills, including ability to present concepts verbally
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Superior project management and time management skills
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media/social media
- Exposure to the energy space (desired)
- Ability to work independently and within tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate efforts of various teams to present coherent messages
- Passionate and results driven individual
- Passion, Empathy, Focus & Going that Extra Mile to achieve outstanding & Definitive Outcomes is a must at Enzen.
As a future employee, you will have a unique opportunity to drive our organization forward through Innovative & path breaking Solutions, while continuing to build your career and contribute to Enzen's Mission to make Power & Water Accessible, Sustainable & Affordable.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.